2022-2023 Dance Season-
Fees will be posted 10 days before they are due. If you wish to make several smaller payments on the costume fees, you may do so in your parent portal. Please contact the office with any questions or help with this.
*Please note: costume fees will not include tights next for the 2022-2023 season.
There will be 3 Installments per dancer for their Stage Ready fee (see below for more details). Fees are due on:
- October 25th
- November 25th
- February 25th
The 3 installments are inclusive of:
- 2 professional performances
- 1 Winter Showcase Costume Base & Accessories/Props rental
- 1 Recital Costume
- Long sleeve shirt for Winter Showcase, Short sleeve for the Spring Recital
- Professional Digital Recording of 2 performances
- Collectible Recital Gift
- Easy Online Ticketing System
Stage Ready Fee per Dancer:
*Combo classes (Shooting Stars 1/2/3 and Dance Adventures 1/2)
$96 per installment for 1 class
$140 per installment for 2 combo classes
*Costumes for combo classes are purchased as 2-in-1s. This provides savings as it is less than the price of purchasing 2 full costumes.
All other classes
$81 per installment for the first class
$30 per installment for each additional class for the additional Recital costume
Tickets Information for both shows:
- Reserved Seating (no general admission)
- Tiered pricing is available for different sections
- Pricing will be released within one month of the performance
- There will be no discounts
- Volunteers will not have to purchase tickets (but will be able to see their dancer perform!)
For those who register after our early bird discount period ends on January 1st- an additional $10 fee will be applied.
Please note- Costumes are ordered on December 20th for up-to-date accounts only. This includes tuition as well as all stage-ready fee installments. Accounts must be current (tuition and stage-ready installments) on or before December 20th. Costumes will not be ordered for accounts that are not up-to-date. Accounts that are not current prior to costume ordering on 12/20 will lose the early bird rate and incur a $10.00 charge per costume for the late order. Late orders also run the risk of not receiving the costume(s) in time for Recital Related Events.