Student Choreography Showcase Auditions
Saturday, March 16th @2pm
Joy of Dance Studio
The Student Choreography Showcase is for dancers ages 8 and older to showcase their choreography talents either as a solo or with a group. All dancers in the group need to be currently registered in a class. Dancers may perform in a maximum of two pieces- a solo and a group piece. The Student Choreography Showcase will be before the Sunday Recital on June 9th at Dover High School. We are so excited to see all the wonderful creativity that shines through in this showcase!
Questions? Please reference the FAQ’s PDF below!
1. The song needs to be approved by Miss Lindsey before choreography is started.
2. The dance MUST be under 2 minutes.
3. The written choreography is to be handed in.
4. The completed piece is to be performed at the audition.
5. Costumes need to planned out, but not purchased until April.
6. Complete Audition Form to be handed in with $25 fee.
NO EXCEPTIONS WILL BE MADE