I bet you’re a bit like me and always looking for fun and easy crafts to do at home with the kiddos (or if you like crafting yourself!). I found this super cute and super simple Craft Stick Ballerina craft and thought you might like to check it out!
Download the pdf here–> Craft Stick Ballerinas
Joy of Dance
“Where children become dancers and dancers become family”
Paint or Markers
Glue or Hot Glue Gun
- Cut a length of yarn and glue to the top of the stick for the hair and bun on the ballerina’s head.
- Draw two eyes and a mouth below the hairline.
- Add a V shape cut for the top of the leotard and another line below for the bottom (this will get covered up by the cupcake liner).
- Draw two curved lines for the ballerina’s point shoes at the bottom.
- Fill in the leotard and shoes will the color of your choice. Then for the shoes, draw a line down to separate the two sides.
- Fold the cupcake liner in half and glue onto the popsicle stick for the ballerina’s tutu.