Covid-19 Policies and Procedures
It is our top priority to keep everyone safe and healthy during this time while bringing the JOY of dance into our students’ lives.
Effective March 7, 2022
- Lobby and common areas
- Masks are required in the waiting area due to the volume of people in the space and not being able to social distance.
- Dance studios
- Masks are optional, but highly recommended in the classroom
- Team/Troupe and Universal Dancers
- We recommend our team and troupe dancers and Universal families continue to wear masks when at the studio two weeks before performances. We have some big performances coming up and would not want anyone to miss out!
- If there is a positive case in the class;
- Those who are not masking will need to attend classes virtually for 5 days and wear a mask for 5 additional days.
- Those who are wearing masks can continue to go to class as usual.
- What if my dancer tests positive?
- Your dancer should attend class virtually for 5 days and wear a mask for 5 additional days.
- Our faculty and staff will continue to wear masks when in the building so they will not have to quarantine if there is an exposure.